We are excited to have been accepted at pitch fest to share Local Photo Adventures plans to take over the world. Pitch fest is a both an opportunity to hear nine five-minute pitches from local businesses celebrate the relaunch of #weareyqq as LIFT Comox Valley and take in some great talks by some heavy hitters in the start up scene. Jayesh Palmer, CEO of Picatic.com will be sharing a keynote “Why pitching is good for your business”. I will be joining 8 others to pitch our big hairy audacious goals of starting a new business. Here is the list of others pitching…..
- Brooke Ferguson, Wags Doggy Bags
- Joyce McMenamon, Speedibin Composters
- Calliope Gazetas and The Shed Tool Sharing Project
- James Flawith, Lil Worker Safety Gear
- Ron Pogue, Alt Wedding Photography
- Leif Jason, The Comox Valley Community Calendar Project
- Ivan Loubier, Ivan’s Truffles
- Cyrill Werlen, Cascadian Wood Tech
We are going to win first place! But in case we don’t it’s going to be a great evening of catching up with the local business scene as we listen to tunes being cranked out by DJ Adil Amani – a local favorite. Hope to see you there – tickets here
Win a FREE ticket to pitch fest
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. As a thank you, you are in to win a free ticket to pitch fest on Sept 28.